Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Pics of the 1st Day of School

Kenzie 2nd grade; Caylee Kindergarten

Me and my girls on the first day of school;
I was kind of jealous they were going back and I wasn't.

Caylee and her teacher, Ms. Morrissette.
We love her already because she wears high heels and cute headbands.
I figure she can teach, too.
It started to pour on the little kindergarteners as they were walking in to class.
It ended up being a, "Hurry, let's run inside" instead of an orderly entrance.
So far, one week down, so good.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Uhhh, do you mean Kenzie 3RD GRADE??? 2nd grade was so last year. That's okay, I know you're getting on in your years & you forget those kinds of things.:-)

Jerolyn said...

Oh your girls are so cute!

Beth said...

Is she related to Alanis?

chris jenkins said...

so cute!

Jamie G. said...

Your girls are beautiful! I love back 2 school!

Sarah said...

so cute!!!!!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I can't believe you have a 3rd grader. We are just starting this process. They look beautiful. You are going to have to give me some tips on how to do girls hair.

Jen Rose said...

Your girls are so cute!