Saturday, June 9, 2007

I only hate fishing . . .

. . . when it keeps me away from the Keith Urban concert. We had some friends call with extra tickets for tonights show, but instead, I am taking the kids to the ward spaghetti dinner. Woo hoo. I hope Tyler is catching lots and lots of fishies! I mean, so many that when he tells me how fabulous it was he wants to give me my own Keith Urban concert cuz he's so psyched.

Today was lazy morning. I talked to my mom for a while. We tend to hash things over and I don't know if she thinks I am full of it more than I do, but hopefully every now and then I say something that might help her. She helps me, too, in lots of ways. Once we finished laundry, dishes, getting clothes, etc. we headed to Target. I love Target. I went for a couple of things and ended up with $150 bucks worth of stuff. We came home to lunch, but then I had to run Caylee to a birthday party and get the boys down for naps. I am trying to convince Mackenzie to fill out her baptism scrapbook and she is complaining that she doesn't want to. AGH! I would give anything to pull out my stuff. Instead, I am making baked spaghetti and a dessert for aforementioned ward party. YAY Me!

I wanna give a quick {hug} to my good friend Annilee who, hopefully by the time this posts, will no longer be "stoned." She finally got some surgery scheduled for today and I haven't heard the latest, so, girl, hope you're up and running soon!

I'll probably check later to see if ANYONE else posted. I know it's been awhile when I start noticing the dates of your previous posts. Except Stacy . . . DING!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Sa-weeeeet! $150 at Target?! Hopefully you got some fun stuff too & not just necessities. Bummer about the concert. You could have taken your sister, you know....oh, wait. I was home cleaning up puke instead. That's way better than a Keith Urban concert!

Ryan said...

I love love love your posts. I am trying to catch up but am suppose to be making dinner to which Ryan is very confused about, ANYWAY! You are the best writer, so entertaining and fresh! I was wondering if you had any great ideas I can bring up to girls camp. I want do something special for my girls adn thought you might have great ideas. THANKS!

By the way congrats on the GATE and sorry about the runaway toddler, thats what blogs are made for!

Molly said...

Bummer you missed out on the concert! Elliott and I went to a Keith Urban concert the last time he was in Vegas, and it was one of the funnest ones I've ever been to...not trying to rub it in or anything...:)

annilee said...

Thanks for the hug! Hopefully things will only get better from here. Just keep blogging so I have something entertaining to read while in bed all day!!

Erin said...

Uh, are YOU taking a 3-day weekend yourself???

Sarah said...

keith urban would have been fun. i do the same thing every time i got ot Target. I love it. Preston doesn't really love it when i come home with the receipt. lol.