1) I added three more blogger friends to my (already long) list. Shout out to Tiffany, and my cousins Tyler and Kourtney. I will be linking them all soon so you can lurk and view them and their cute families. They're helping my addictions. Bless 'em.
2) I didn't get picked for a trial at jury duty. Yes, I know it's an honor to serve my country, but one babysitter for the 6 hours I was "honored" to read a book cost me more than it was worth. However I did get past the two hundred hard pages of the novel my sister hand-me-downed, so supposedly I am getting to the good part. And the lady who was running the jury room SERIOUSLY was Mrs. McKlusky from Desperate Housewives, I swear. She had the same kind of attitude and looked just like her.
3) I bamboozled a date night with my husband even though we're going out tomorrow, too. In my defense I had intentions of staying in tonight, I even have groceries to feed us (unlike other weeks when I purposely don't have much to make dinner with so we HAVE to go out), but really hanging out with Derrick and Sherry sounded WAY better than what I had planned for dinner. What's a girl to do? I think we're gonna try the restaurant where my brother works.
4) scrapbook paper is 50% off at a local store and I was able to score for the RS project and baby shower invites. And perhaps a few pieces of paper I might be able to put to good use if/when I finally scrapbook again.
5) my brother and his sweet wife take their wonderful daughter to the temple tomorrow. So excited. And Stacy's great family is in town. I really like all of them, so I am excited for them that they are hanging out with fun people.
6) so you think you can dance is finally at the competition part AND a new Top Chef started. I also cleared my entire DVR and have been getting more accomplished than ever since I am not trying to squeeze all my recorded stuff in. It was kinda liberating. Is that sad?
7) my uber-talented, uber-industrious girlfriend Angela finished re-finishing my dining table. I'll post pics when we get it back with the new chairs that Tyler doesn't know we're going to be buying.
8) my favorite hair stylist Leisl is doing my hair tomorrow morning. Woo hoo, bye-bye roots.
9) we have been able to swim every day since the weather has been prime get in the pool weather.
10) i had dinner with two of my favorite students EVER. They educate me more now than I ever did them.