Saturday, January 3, 2009

ALSO ON NOTICE:

Aubrey Bingham
Mindy Doty
Mollie Sekikawa
Robin Egbert

I'll take your $20.00, too, on April 15th.

Making the grand total a nice, even $600.00.

I would like to thank you all in advance for helping to purchase my new living room furniture . . . sorry about the computer, Daniel, and the summer wardrobe, Annie, not working out for you :)



And in other Barlow news.
  • My house still looks like Santa took a crap on it from all the Christmas decor and toys that are strewn hither and thither. (Yes, I just used thither.) I have to get it down by today or I will lose my mind.

  • I am going to a funeral today. It is sad. Some things just defy any understanding; like why parents have to lose sweet, innocenet children.

  • I am hoping MOANA reads this post and will call me. And if you're not up to it, girl, know that I love you and want you to get better quickly. And if you're better and just not calling me . . . well, then . . . I stick my tongue out at you! I'm worried about you and want to hear more about your move (WTH!) and Ocean (so sweet!) and your family (so great!)

  • Special thanks to Briggs who is just now waking up at 10:23am since I didn't get in bed until 3:30am. I went with some of my best girls to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." I loved it. It was compelling, entertaining, made me think, and HELLO!? Looking at Brad Pitt in his "prime" was sooo worth the other hour and a half of the movie when he was an old wrinkle-ly man. Delish.

3 comments:

chris jenkins said...

no. you guys are going to buy me my new camera lens. and you suck suck suck suck suck for not inviting me to go see brad pitt with you. that is just plain freakin' unforgiveable.

chris jenkins said...

ok ryan said my comment was mean but seriously i love brad pitt - you know i am kidding right?

but i am not kidding about the new camera lens. i am so not. i used to be a skinny girl and i will be again!

MollyE said...

I'm so bummed I missed the deadline! I will just have to have my own weight loss party. Also, loved Benjamin Button too! I have been so over him lately, but that movie brought me back for sure. Yummy!