Saturday, January 3, 2009

ALSO ON NOTICE:

Aubrey Bingham
Mindy Doty
Mollie Sekikawa
Robin Egbert

I'll take your $20.00, too, on April 15th.

Making the grand total a nice, even $600.00.

I would like to thank you all in advance for helping to purchase my new living room furniture . . . sorry about the computer, Daniel, and the summer wardrobe, Annie, not working out for you :)



And in other Barlow news.
  • My house still looks like Santa took a crap on it from all the Christmas decor and toys that are strewn hither and thither. (Yes, I just used thither.) I have to get it down by today or I will lose my mind.

  • I am going to a funeral today. It is sad. Some things just defy any understanding; like why parents have to lose sweet, innocenet children.

  • I am hoping MOANA reads this post and will call me. And if you're not up to it, girl, know that I love you and want you to get better quickly. And if you're better and just not calling me . . . well, then . . . I stick my tongue out at you! I'm worried about you and want to hear more about your move (WTH!) and Ocean (so sweet!) and your family (so great!)

  • Special thanks to Briggs who is just now waking up at 10:23am since I didn't get in bed until 3:30am. I went with some of my best girls to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." I loved it. It was compelling, entertaining, made me think, and HELLO!? Looking at Brad Pitt in his "prime" was sooo worth the other hour and a half of the movie when he was an old wrinkle-ly man. Delish.

2 comments:

chris jenkins said...

ok ryan said my comment was mean but seriously i love brad pitt - you know i am kidding right?

but i am not kidding about the new camera lens. i am so not. i used to be a skinny girl and i will be again!

MollyE said...

I'm so bummed I missed the deadline! I will just have to have my own weight loss party. Also, loved Benjamin Button too! I have been so over him lately, but that movie brought me back for sure. Yummy!