Friday, January 2, 2009

The diet starts today . . . for reals!

I'm calling YOU out:
Amy Barlow
Angela Webb
Annie Ostler
Beth Garrard
Bob Carino
Candace Utter
Chris Jenkins
Daniel Jensen
David Wald
ElRae Carino
Erin Mohler
Jeannie Galvin
Jennifer Newkirk
Jennifer Scarborough
Jessi McCall
Julie Frye
Kevin Mohler
Leanne Stanley
Lindsey Miranda
Marylin Kelly
Mindie Barlow
Nate Garrard
Ryan Jenkins
Samantha Michaels
Tyler Barlow
That $520.00 is mine!
And today I am NOT eating at Famous Dave's BBQ JUST to show you how serious I am (like I did yesterday . . . oops.)
So in the spirit of good sportsmanship/friendship/supportive-ness, let's rock these pounds off our hot bodies :) Good luck.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would just like to thank you all in advance for my new summer wardrobe!

The RealFatman said...

I would like to thank you in advance for my new computer!!

Also everyone you should check out www.sparkpeople.com it is a super helpful website that has healthy recipes and a fitness plan and everything. It is like the biggest loser club but TOTALLY FREE!!!!

Jerolyn said...

I would like to wish you all the best of luck...I am a failure when it comes to food, therefore I saved my $20 bucks for some take out! haha

robin said...

oh I wish I would have checked your blog earlier Jake so could have won this.

Doty6strong said...

Um, half these people on list don't even have weight to lose....like your sister!

Leah said...

Am I too late! I so want in but I'm just now hearing about this! I'm not going to e-mail my weight or get my hopes up if you aren't accepting late entries. I start my diet tomorrow either way.