Saturday, September 27, 2008

Briggs at 5 months














Yes. He is still darling. And now he's rolling over (not all the time, but he's got it figured out), so I am mourning that it's the beginning of the end of my sweet baby. I know before long he'll be moving all over the floor and eating all our crumbs and fluff that get left on the floor. THEN he'll be crawling and then walking and then running and then climbing and then he won't let me hold him and cuddle him and be happiest when he's sitting with me. So, I'm enjoying this time with my little man. I am loving every bit of his almost 19 pounds (yeah, he's filled out nicely!) These past five months have flown by and I can't believe how blessed we've been to have such a good-natured, happy little man.



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The RealFatman said...

I think in that last picture he may be discussing his father and brothers week.

Donna said...

He is such a cutie and a very happy little guy. So glad I got to steal him from you for a little while today in RS.

Kourtney said...

Briggs is so adorable! I can't believe he's already 5 months old.

Doty6strong said...

Wow! That third picture down with him in the blue.....Can he look anymore like Tyler???? What a stinkin' cutie.

Jenn S. said...

That is a beautiful baby!

Give him a big smooch for me. He just looks cuddly and delicious!

Marsha said...

Babies just grow up so darn fast! He is a little cutie.