Sunday, September 7, 2008

What to blog about

Alright. I am making this week my week of the blog. That's right, it's a commitment. Personal, political, reality, imaginative, whatever strikes your fancy will inspire my posts. I know I have been totally neglecting blogger, so let me know what you want me to write about and I will attempt to complete the post. If nobody comments I will know that my lack of posting has completely alienated my former readers. Which would be sad. Cuz I am ready to repent of my slacking ways, but I need some ideas because the idea of back-tracking for the past few weeks is too daunting of a task to think about.

6 comments:

ElRae said...

Hey,
I would love to see pics from the girls first day of school. I know I have already heard the story, but I would love to see pics. : )

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I would love a detailed schedule of one day in the life of being the mother of 5 kids. I just don't know how it is possible. (:

Stac said...

I agree with the last comment. I would love to hear how you do it because I am pretty amazed. Or you could blog about your great in laws. whatever sounds more interesting.

chanel said...

seeing as how NOBODY shares their poiltical opinion (and that yours aligns with mine) I'd love to hear your take on Palin, on if you think Obama can pull this off, and any other political feeelings you'd like to share.

also- your schedule is CRAZY, you're amazing and my hero and I soooooooo want to be like you, just with three kids instread of five. Im not that strong. im just not.

Donna said...

If you had two days to yourself but couldn't leave your house, what would you do?

Erin said...

How about your schedule for your Fall line-up of TV shows coming back on??? Boy, I'm deep, huh? Chanel wants political views, I'm all about TV shows. But seriously, these new shows are much more interesting, exciting, and believable that Palin anyday.